We offer two types of shipping depending on location, home delivery and Kerbside delivery.
- We deliver and assemble in your home.
- We cannot install, fix or secure any items onto walls or fixed furniture, this is always the customers own responsibility, although we are always on hand to give advice on the best way to go about securing or fixing items.
- Always consider access to where your piece is being placed, will it fit through all doors, corridors, spaces etc.? If you foresee any access issues please get in touch to discuss as the item may need to be delivered broken down and re assembled once in place.
- We use a kerbside courier for some areas, where items are sent on a pallet
- Furniture delivered Kerbside will need to be received and assembled by the customer, we will provide assembly instructions (usually a 2 man/woman job)
- Please advise of any access issues before delivery
- If you are in mainland UK - Please contact us for a delivery quote
- Please check your furniture was not damaged in transit before signing for it.
If you change your mind, we accept returns within 14 days of receiving your furniture, we will provide a full refund minus any delivery costs or additional fees incurred, once we receive the item back in it's original condition we will issue a full refund for the value of the item/s, there may be a small processing fee on refunds if paid by credit or debit card.
We do not accept responsibility for shipping or courier fee's for returned items, please ensure you use a trusted courier and insure the item to cover the cost if it is damaged in transit as we can't sign the delivery off until it is fully checked and inspected.
We always ensure we send out top quality products, however due to the nature of the materials we use, mistakes can happen. If you receive a damaged or faulty product we will repair or replace your item at no extra cost to you.
Please send a detailed description of the damage along with photos to us as soon as possible. (Note: Character we retain in some of our furniture is purposefully kept to enhance the wood to keep the piece authentic and is not classed as a defect).
We accept all major credit and debit cards, full payment is required to confirm an order when purchasing on our website.
We also offer a 50% deposit via invoice to confirm an order with the remaining balance due on completion and before delivery.
If you wish purchase using our 50% deposit option please contact us: